Gender Equality Plan for CEESAR association
This Gender Equality Plan (GEP) is displayed at CEESAR’s headquarters, and also published on the website. You can find the pdf document on this link, signed by the general manager and the president of CEESAR.
- The rationale of the association is to protect and respect human life, applying research effort at the same level for all, gathering both physical and mental dimensions;
- The administration and human resources direction implements this plan and update data every year, using indicators for disaggregated monitoring of gender treatment equality;
- The decision-making is aware of unconscious biases and balanced for gender equality in recruitment and career progression, with equal number of male and female department managers;
- The work-life balance is based on large time slots for travel convenience, and flex office organisation to conciliate family and job requirements;
- The working rules against discriminations, gender-based violence, and gender equality are presented on the direction display panel;
- The research policy is naturally oriented to gender equality, with aim to protect the human body diversity with adequate safety regulations, at higher level than done today when dummies are used for crash tests and simulations.
Since its creation, CEESAR has been working on crash tests, simulations, and procedures to ensure equal protection to all road users, no matter their gender, size, or age.